Daily Animal news

Best daily news ~ Animals related!

Wild Baby Boar Bitten By A Dog Ended Up Paralyzed- Now He Gets A Second Chance To Run Again

A wild baby boar ended up paralyzed because he was bitten by a dog. But luckily, he was given a second chance to run again.

The boar was saved by the folks at Elephant Sanctuary. He has a cute name now, Moo Yum- which means ‘smile pig’.

“All beings deserve a second chance for life”, the rescuers wrote. “When we saw this little wild boar on our doorstep with such injury and suffering, our hearts yielded. It was clear that he fought to survive. We embraced him.”

“Our vets and animal care staff worked tirelessly to bring this boy to have an opportunity to run again,” Elephant Sanctuary wrote.

They let him to walk around and be happy again by getting him a wheelchair.

This is such a emotional story, where you can understand how brave this wild boar is. His story may inspire all of us to never give up.